Friday, February 4, 2011

Třetí Den

Day three completed. Really feeling it in my butt, thighs and arms. I just keep telling myself that this is not how I want to look; That this does not have to be the way I look; That I can improve myself. It helps to motivate me. How weird that I get more motivation from a personal blog that no one knows about than I do from my boyfriend.

I've been working out listening to The Kleptones or Girl Talk. Fantastic mash-ups to get me off my ass and moving around. I can't imagine working out without music. Without music it becomes just work and frankly I work enough.

Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred claims you can lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. C'mon! We all know that's a bunch of bologna. I would be happy if I lost half that. I'm sure anyone would for only 30 days of exercise. Either way, I have to stick with this all 30 days. No excuses. None.

I will not be fat anymore. I will not be fat anymore. I will not be fat anymore!!!

"There's no easy way out. If there were, I would have bought it. And believe me, it would be one of my favorite things!" -Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment